A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A Cyborg-Tortoise Trying to escape the evil clutches of the General Mole Lester. You must make your way through endless labyrinths of mine shafts and testing labs to escape his evil grasps.
Stealth Tortoise features
- Intense sneaking abilities to outmaneuver the Moles
- Hide in your cybernetic shell to prevent detection from Moles
- Drop Guacamole to distract Moles and outsmart them
- Find and save the Girl Tortoise
- Endless Stealth Action
☆☆☆☆☆ ING: Best game ever made!!!
☆☆☆☆☆ OGD: The Moles were spectacular!!!
☆☆☆☆☆ PPG: Classic MGS Throwback!!!
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Endless, gameboy, game-jam, moles, NES, prototype, Stealth|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
- Unzip the file to any location.
- Open the extracted folder.
- Launch the Stealth.exe to play.
To quit the game press Alt+F4, Cmnd + Q, or the close window icon.
- Direction keys - Player Movement
- A - Place Items
- B - Hide
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.